Contractor’s License

A couple of weeks ago I renewed my Summit county contractor’s license. In order to get that license I am required to have a few things. First is worker’s compensation, next is general liability insurance, and finally I am required to have an insurance bond naming Summit County. These insurances provide my customers with additional peace of mind because of the protection they afford.

The following link provides information from Summit County Executive Office, Office of Consumer Affairs about contractor registrations and some suggested guidelines to selecting and working with your contractor. See more.

Add a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment