Rates & Standards
Important Information to Note
Overtime premium of 25% for work scheduled outside of NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
We want every client to be life long, not only in business but in friendship. Miller's offers competitive yet affordable prices to help jump start your dream home projects today. Transparency is of upmost importance and we want everyone to know the potential costs up front and to not be surprised after the fact. Below is an outline of our Rates & Standards that explains how much your project could cost you in materials, labor and transportation. Please contact us with any questions and we will not hesitate to answer and get you the information you need to begin your home projects.
- Standard hourly rates apply to work that is scheduled to be completed during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM.
- A twenty five percent premium applies to all work performed outside of normal business hours.
- Chargeable time starts when we arrive at your work site and ends when we have completed our work and cleanup.
- The first hour premium charge is the minimum charge and provides for the time and cost involved in getting to your work.
- Time required to purchase your materials is charged at the same rate.
- Material costs are passed through with no upcharge.
- Normal excess materials will be left or removed at your choice.
- Materials not used which may be returned will not be added to your bill and will be returned on our time not charged to you.
- Small debris will be removed, however the removal of demolition materials is a separate issue to be negotiated before your project is started.
$40.00 per hour
$30.00 per hour